COVID-19 poses unparalleled challenges to supply chains.
The escalating situation puts significant pressure on fulfilment and inventory
stakeholders that have limited views of their inventory and are trying to meet
To succeed through these high levels of volatility and disruption, supply chains
need improved demand sensing, global visibility of inventory, real-time
collaboration and more operational certainty.
Join our thought leaders to explore the many entry points for establishing
good inventory visibility; what are the key innovations in this space and how
you can use this knowledge to help navigate your business through these
Thursday 16th July 2020 - 10am - 1130am SGT
- Supply Chain Visibility- Importance of Global Standards by Andy Siow - GS1 Singapore Snr Manager - Technical Standards & Services
- Inventory visibility for certainty, traceability, sustainability and regulatory transparency by Levine Naidoo - IBM Frictionless Business Solutions Executive
- Optimisation for delivery in full, on-time, error free and profitably (The Perfect Order) by Mike Deaton - IBM Worldwide Commerce / Supply Chain Solutions Executive
- Managing disruptions through situational awareness and AI empowered autonomous
Response by Raman Chander - IBM Worldwide Sales Leader for Sterling Supply Chain Control Towers
- Maximsing ROI by Raman Chander
Your time is valuable, so here’s what you can expect :
- Understand why standards are more vital today than ever
- Explore why visibility is essential for optimising fulfillment
- Gain exposure to the innovative and practical use of AI to minimise and manage disruptions
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at:
GS1 Singapore - firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM - email@example.com or +65 64183368
IBM - Kilyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to helping you navigate your business through these uncertain times.
All information collected with respect to your registration will only be used for the purposes of the conduct of the event or communication regarding relevant solutions. These details may be made available to parties directly related to the event, namely IBM & GS1 Singapore. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Registration for this event has ended.